So Many Peaks,
So Little Vacation...
Spring 2018: Heli Skiing, Points North Heli Adventures
- Heli skiing, what more do I need to say? More fun than you can shake a stick at.
May 2018: Alaska Range Climbing and Guiding
- Guided technical alpine climbing in the Ruth Gorge.
- After guiding assignments, attempts of difficult alpine climbs on the North Buttress of Mt. Hunter.
Summer 2018: Alpine Guiding in the Alps
- Based out of Chamonix, France.
- Offering guided climbs in the Mont Blanc Massif, the Matterhorn and throughout the French, Swiss and Italian Alps.
Fall 2018: Zanskar Range, India, Climbing Expedition
- Attempt of difficult alpine-style climbs of Chiling II (6253m) and Lalung I (6245m).
- Supported by American Alpine Club's Cutting Edge Award.